[Internal-Merchant Profile] Flutter Developer
Ứng tuyển ngay
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 01/01/1970
Nơi làm việc
Mức thu nhập
Hình thức làm việc
Toàn thời gian cố định
Yêu cầu công việc:- Previous working experience as a Flutter developer for 1 year, Android/iOS Native for 2 years.
- Experience in Kotlin (Android)/ Dart (Flutter)
- Have knowledge in programming communication between mobile and server via TCP / IP, Firebase, Websocket, WebService and JSON / XML protocol
- Experience in Bloc + Cubit (optional), Domain driven design is an advance.
- Good knowledge of OOP, multithreading programming, data structures, algorithms, and design patterns (MVP, MVVM).
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Proactive, creative and efficient problem solver.
Mô tả công việc:Citigo wishes to transfer a massive power of technology to every business model in Vietnam and Southeast Asia through our simple and effective solutions. Citigo is committed itself to creating efficient, convenient products for micro, small and medium-size businesses. In over 10 years, with more than 1000 people who form Citigo in present, we understand that our members of all time are the foundation of Citigo nowadays and a launchpad for reaching a better Citigo in the future. Citigo is committed to creating a work environment that shares success, shares responsibilities.
We are looking for talented Flutter developers to join our Merchant Profile product team. Joining us, you will have a chance to apply big data to manage in one place hundreds of thousands merchants, to build utilities to help them self manage all aspects of their business account from legal information, performance dashboards, marketing, finance, to loyalty programs. As a developer, you will be involved in building core systems with Golang and various big data databases.
What you will do:
- Develop and maintain mobile products based on Flutter platform to serve hundreds of thousands customers on our Kiotviet ecommerce platform.
- Integrate Flutter mobile app as a mini app in our Kiotviet mobile app (Android/iOS).
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the Design Hub team (UI/UX).
- Lead the entire mobile application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support.
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues on Jira.
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components on Confluence.
- Coordinate with co-developers and keep your team manager well informed of the status of development effort.
Quyền lợi & Chính sách:- Competitive salary and wages (willing to negotiate)
- Compensation, pay raise approval at least 2 times per year, a 13th month salary depending on employee’s performance
- Performance bonus (up to 2-month salary)
- Social – Health – Insurance paid fully. Healthcare: Annual health check-up, Premium Health Insurance ( from level senior according to the company's regulations)
- Advantageous and yield benefits, other benefits such as holiday vacations, benefits for employee’s relatives
- Unlimited chance of being promoted based on employee’s performance
Thông tin liên hệ- Candidates mail to: [email protected] with the title: Full name – Application position.
- Location 5-6 floors, 1A Yet Kieu, Hoan Kiem, Hà Nội